Our environmental work spans legislative compliance & risk management, to mitigation & enhancement
Our contaminated land services include:
- Preliminary investigation – desk study and conceptual site model
- Intrusive investigation of soil and groundwater
- Quantitative risk assessment for human health and controlled waters
- Hydrogeological studies
- Ground gas risk assessment
- Remediation options appraisal
- Remediation strategy and verification plan
- Supervision of remediation works, verification testing and reporting
- Waste management
Our contaminated land specialists provide rapid and cost effective services to our clients. We ensure that our technical advice and fieldwork procedures remain at the forefront of industry best practice, allowing a comprehensive assessment of contamination sources, transport and exposure.
We provide services to landowners, developers, funders and other interested parties, identifying risk based solutions that satisfy statutory requirements.
Our core services include assessing the suitability of Brownfield Land for commercial and residential development under the National Planning Policy Framework as well as assisting local Authorities in the determination of contaminated land under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.