Key Features & Benefits
- Breaks down in to hand portable parts conforming to Manual Handling regulationsClick Me!
- Drills the same diameter hole and often deeper than a tracked window sampling rig
- Can access difficult sites e.g. railway embankments, inside houses, cellars, power stations, tunnels & London Underground
- Limited height enables us to work under live overhead cables / grids
- Slope stability investigations – no major vegetation clearance required
- Improved Safety – access/egress is much safer and possible during day time while trains are still running
- Negates need for costly and time limited night and weekend possessions