Topdrill is proud to mention that we have made charitable donations to:
Mary’s Meals are a charity organisation working in some of the world’s poorest communities and are committed to keep running costs to a minimum and to spend at least 93% of all funds received on these charitable activities.
Their aim is
- To provide a daily meal, in a place of education, for children in the world’s poorest communities.
- To provide relief for those suffering, in any part of the world, as a result of humanitarian crises or poverty; to help people escape poverty; and to provide care for orphaned, abandoned and vulnerable children.
- To raise awareness in the UK and worldwide of poverty issues through education.
Open Door works with and for homeless people and those who are ‘vulnerably housed’ to support them into accommodation and to reintegrate them into society. They do this through providing 2 weekly drop-ins where people can eat a hot meal and access advice and support services such as housing, health, mental health and drug and alcohol support.
Thank you to all staff at Topdrill for showing your support by donating various items of clothing to Open Door MK.
Crisis who sent us the following to show their appreciation!
Dear Topdrill, Thanks to you, we were able to welcome homeless guests in for Christmas. We made a video to show how much your gift to Crisis at Christmas meant.
- Over 4,500 guests in London, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham and Coventry
- More than 10,500 volunteers helped provide comfort and companionship
- Over 38,000 hot meals were served
- Many guests received specialist advice on housing and help getting back to work
All our Crisis at Christmas centres have closed. We’ve started to welcome homeless people into our year-round centres, giving them access to life-changing support services to help them leave homelessness behind for good.
Thank you, your support really makes a huge difference.
Head of Crisis at Christmas